SUPERIOR NUTRITION FOR PETS
Meals for Mutts proudly brings you the very best premium, Australian made puppy, dog and cat food on the market.
Our passion and commitment to develop and produce nutrient dense and balanced pet food stems from our belief that nutrition is not only a vital part of your pet’s physical health but also plays a huge part in their overall wellbeing and enjoyment of life.
This wonderfully balanced holistic food is manufactured to exacting ethical standards of quality, performance, economy and safety using only the finest natural ingredients.
+ Read More
Super Premium Puppy & Dog Food Australia
When it comes to dog food, there seems to be an endless array of choices on the market and, as a pet owner, it can be hard to know which one is the right choice for your dog. One thing is for sure and that is that not all dog foods are equal, and you need to feed your dog premium dog food to ensure their health and wellness.
The Best Premium Dog Food Available in Australia
Choosing a premium dog food isn’t as easy as you think though, and just because it’s more expensive doesn’t mean that it’s truly premium.
First things first is you need to understand what your dog’s dietary requirements are and if they are lacking in anything in particular. Your vet should be able to tell you if your canine companion is lacking in any nutrients or whether they need something hypoallergenic.
When you choose to buy MfM premium organic dog food, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best quality food that offers amazing health benefits.
Our super premium dog food contains the following:
- High protein levels of a minimum of 30% of chicken, fish, turkey etc
- Amino acids like taurine
- Fatty acids like omega 3,6 & 9
- Vitamins like zinc, iron and calcium
- Natural favours
- Natural preservatives
What Are The Benefits of Premium Dog Food?
So, why should you move over to premium puppy food or dog food and pay more than you would for traditional food? Here are some of the notable benefits:
- A healthy, shiny coat from the right nutritional ingredients – A dog’s coat is normally the first indicator that their food is incorrect – it will be dull and unhealthy looking if they are not getting their dietary needs met.
- Healthy skin: Allergic reactions often show up as skin problems and your dog may struggle with dry, itchy skin or a rash. Premium food should make their skin healthy and itch free.
- Better energy levels: Dogs that are on the wrong food are often lethargic so by changing their diet to premium dog food, you will see a noticeable increase in their energy levels.
- Fuller for longer: The high amount of proteins in premium dog food means that they will fill your dog up for longer and you won’t have to feed them as much as you would with the low quality food.
- Improved immune system: If your dog has been eating cheap, low-quality food, you will find that they are most likely to need to visit the vet quite often. The right premium dog food helps to strengthen your dog’s immune system and will help keep the costly vet visits to a bare minimum.
Our super premium dog food is the best Australia has to offer so be sure to look up your nearest MfM stockist today.
Contact the Leaders in Premium Dog Food
Meals For Mutts is the leading provider of Australian made pet food. We specilaise in grain free cat food, grain free dog food, grain free pet food, holistic cat food, holistic dog food, holistic pet food, natural organic cat food, natural organic dog food, natural organic pet food, premium dog food and premium cat food.
“My gorgeous corgi is on th the Turkey & Lamb Lite because we need to be careful about her weight. She loves your food and has never been happier!”
“Our girls love their bowl of kibble every morning and they are healthier than ever, also Bella has no more gas and her dry stomach has cleared up, being whippets they have a fine coat but it is shiny and healthy.”
“My Siberian husky has many food allergies and I am delighted to report that he is not doing “well” but instead he is absolutely FLOURISHING. We compete in sled dog races around Victoria, so we need them to be as healthy as possible. Now all of them are eating it and all are happy and healthy on it.”
“We run a German Shepherd rescue group and whenever a new dog comes in we get them straight onto the MfM product we feel will suit them best. Whether it is a skin condition or general behavioral problems, we soon see an improvemnt”